Account Executive - US
About Our Company
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017, have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards and recently listed in the Deloitte Fast50 2021 in recognition of our rapid growth as a business.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual. It involves selling established security software products to both new and existing customers. The successful candidate will hold responsibility for their allocated territory and, with assistance from other departments, coordinate activities that will help develop your territory commercially. Most of this role can be fulfilled remotely but will require your presence in the field from time to time for meetings and trade shows.
The successful candidate will have experience selling B2B software and will have a proven track record for attaining revenue targets. They will have a good understanding for technology (Networks, Hardware, Software etc.) and while experience in network security would be a distinct advantage it’s not a requirement. The ideal candidate is a successful person who can work without close supervision and with an internal drive to succeed.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Respond to inbound Sales Qualified Leads in a timely and efficient fashion
- Establish relationships with existing customers in your region to drive additional sales
- Prospect and create new opportunities for TitanHQ within your allocated territory
- Convert these opportunities to product evaluations and sales
- Meet or exceed stated financial targets and manage a sales pipeline capable of delivering key targets
- Manage the total customer experience from product trial, negotiation, contracts and purchase
- Engage with resellers/distributors/integrators, develop these relationships to leverage more sales
- Weekly/Monthly reporting to the Sales Manager on all aspects of your activity and KPI’s.
- Assist with and engage in promotional activity that will increase the profile of the company in the region. Coordinate with the Marketing Department and make recommendations on same.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- 2-5 years previous selling experience
- Strong prospecting skills with a hunter/start-up mentality and a proven ability to win new accounts.
- Demonstrates a high level of competence in presenting technology solutions resulting in bone-fide commercial opportunities.
- Strong account management skills with an aptitude for developing a strong understanding for the needs of our customers.
- An aptitude for technology and an ability to learn and understand our products to the required level of competence.
- A self-motivated individual capable of working independently.
- An organized individual with working knowledge of basic software tools (word, Excel etc).
- Excellent presentation, telephone and communication skills
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Connecticut/ US based Remote Worker
Interested? Send your CV to JBEfirstname.lastname@example.org.