About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
As our BI/Data Engineer you will have ownership of green fields design and development of a mission critical product – a large scale data warehouse informing decision making across the TitanHQ Company, as well as delivery of data visualizations to enable real data insights and fast decision making. You will be enabling success with high quality analysis and design driving successful customer and business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Understanding and mapping the various pools of data sitting across TitanHQ systems, including SaaS and on-prem solutions, as well as our product set.
- Designing and implementing integrations using SQL, Skyia, Zapier and other tools to bring data into our data warehouse.
- Work with the TitanHQ business team and leverage your analytical skills and independent judgement to identify business challenges and synergies that could benefit from data visualization and analysis.
- Work with the Titan HQ business team on initiatives that drive customer lifetime value including segmentation and propensity modelling.
- Identify trends, risks and areas for improvement by collecting and analyzing data from across the company.
- Maintain integrity of reports and/or dashboards you develop to allow business to accurately and efficiently operate.
- Work cross-functionally and builds internal and/or external relationships to ensure high quality data is available for analysis and better business understanding.
- Keep a focus on data quality across the data and BI lifecycle and highlight any data quality issues to data owners.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Relevant Third Level Qualification in a numerate or analytic domain.
- 5+ years' experience as a BI / Data Analyst working across visualization and data integration.
- High levels of curiosity and desire to learn about the business.
- Practical experience using SQL for data mining and management.
- Skilled at using Tableau (preferred), PowerBI or equivalent tools for data visualization and dashboard design.
- Solid understanding of data warehouse design principles, data modelling, schema design and data management.
- Past experience of successfully leveraging Skyvia, Zapier or equivalent as part of data integration projects with SaaS solutions.
- Good understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Have carried out application of moderately complex statistical methods (such as deviations, quartiles, etc.)
- Any prior experience with AWS based database or data warehouse technologies (e.g. RedShift, RDS) a definite advantage.
- Experienced in working with a variety of business partners across many different functions and partnering to understand business challenges / data opportunities.
- Enjoy iterating on data and BI designs with business partners to quickly validate and hone your approach.
- Tableau certification an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing and Financial data a plus but not essential.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, high growth Irish company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEfirstname.lastname@example.org.