About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful, and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
In order to grow, we need to expand our team, hence we are looking for a Channel Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which they can develop long term relationships with TitanHQ’s strategic accounts, oversee their interaction with the company and take responsibility for developing commercial relationships. The role will also require a constant feedback loop from these customers to the product and software development group to ensure that the needs of our most strategic partners are being met.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
The role is global in nature will take responsibility for and be compensated on sales revenue generated through TitanHQ’s Distributors.
The following are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Own and develop TitanHQ distributor channel in line with the company’s strategic sales plan.
- Develop, manage and take responsibility for the company’s channel sales strategy.
- Set and achieve annual sales growth targets
- Manage strategic relationships with technology partners (OEM & Telco) and drive revenue growth.
- Identify and engage suitable cloud based distributors, integrators and consultants for expansion, negotiating contracts to govern the commercial relationship.
- Engage with TitanHQ’s existing Distributors, assess their future potential whilst building strong relationships and commercial frameworks to bolster demand for TitanHQ products through this channel.
- Manage all communications with Distributors and Technology Partners, ensuring that they are fully up to date on new product features, product roadmap and any other relevant communication ensuring that Partners are well disposed towards TitanHQ and its products.
- Support partners through the entire sales process from sales collateral, sales assistance calls, meetings, RFQ preparation and negotiations if required.
- Coordinate channel sales training to ensure that our partners are fully equipped to sell our products.
- Manage quarterly review process with our Distribution Partners to track their progress.
- Report regularly on progress within the program and maintain up to date records in the company CRM
- An experienced Channel operator with experience selling SaaS software. Experience in the Managed Service Provider arena would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience in planning and implementing channel programs of a similar nature.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales channel development and marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
- Strong sales ability including relationship building, negotiation, consultative selling skills
- Demonstratable sound commercial judgment.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- A willingness to travel as demanded by the role.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity fund, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
Salary: Salary dependent on experience plus benefits
Location: Salary dependant on experience plus benefits
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.