About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 14,000 businesses and 3,500 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
Our marketing team is the engine that drives growth. We achieve this through both inbound and outbound marketing and work in a fast paced, competitive SaaS environment.
We are looking to hire an experienced Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) specialist to play a critical role in the growth of TitanHQ, the leading cloud security vendor.
The successful candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and a thirst for data and growth. Ambitious, independent, data driven and a great work ethic.
You are ideal for this role if you have a passion for improving user experience and conversion rate performance through data analysis, insight cultivation, AB and MVT testing and want to drive change in an exciting, fast growing SaaS business.Experience in B2B/SaaS software helps. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director and affecting real change in our business.
Immediate start date
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- A holistic approach to CRO, owning the function and all the attached elements across our business
- Your main objective is to improve the key landing page conversion rates & user experience for our websites and LPs, resulting in increased lead gen & ROI from our various marketing channels.
- Optimise our conversion funnels, processes and test with defined, measurable end results.
- Analysing and identifying conversion issues, then driving the solution to finish
- Presenting your hypotheses and plans to the marketing team
- Building out A/B tests and gathering results using various tools
- Very strong in Google Analytics, usability auditing, heuristic evaluation and heatmapping (Hot Jar)
- Understand our funnels and end customers and their behaviour
- Ability to affect all our marketing channels -paid, organic, social etc….
- Strong website management experience very helpful
- Results driven and constantly pushing to improve. Understanding and aligning your impact to our overall business goals
- Fluent in the web analytics required to improve a user experience. He/she knows how to create testing hypothesis and design tests to prove the theory.
- Commercial mindset
- Educated to degree level.
- Proven, successful CRO track record with 2 years plus experience
- B2B (ideally software) experience interesting.
- Deep experience of Google analytics, search console etc
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good planning and organisation skills – able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Full understanding of Lead generation/Inbound Marketing function
- Experience using marketing automation tools.
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to setup, launch, develop A/B tests (Optimizely, Optimize, etc)
- Experience with research tools including Hot Jar and CrazyEgg, (or similar tools)
- Understand best practices for UI and UX for websites, landing pages, mobile, and desktop
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind
- Organised and methodical in setting up test processes
- Ireland (Galway) preferred with remote working a distinct possibility. Covid-allowing, would ask role to spend some face-to-face time with the team in first weeks.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions.
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant).
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance.
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary).
- Company Sick Pay.
- Income Protection scheme.
- Health insurance.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Ireland, Remote work opportunity available
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.