Job Role: Customer Success Manager
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
In order to grow, we are setting up a new Customer Success Team, hence we are looking for a Customer Success Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which we they can develop a new team and take responsibility for its performance. You will be reporting to the Renewals and Sales Operations Manager and will be responsible for the design, coordination and execution of the company’s Customer success initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our TitanHQ team who are friendly, self-motivated and offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
- Take responsibility for the management of the Customer Success team, the individuals within it and the performance of the group as a whole.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to your team members on communicating, facilitating and presenting (virtually) to customers or groups of customers.
- Work to monthly team targets. Set individual targets of your team members and manage their performance based on hitting these targets.
- Your team will engage and advise our customers, becoming their primary point of contact post-sale.
- You will be a customer advocate and will liaise with other departments to improve the customer experience by becoming the voice of the customer.
- Engage directly with high profile and key account customers, cultivate and strengthen relationships with them, understand their growth plans and support their needs. Provide team members with additional support in the case of escalation.
- You will be maximising renewal rates, ensuring that our customer base understands our products, gains maximum benefit from them and is generally well disposed towards the company.
- Interpret and analyse data to help us identify trends, understand customer behaviour and report these findings to senior management.
- Design and drive Customer Success initiatives aimed at increasing renewal, reducing churn and maximizing the adoption of purchased technology/subscription services.
- Identify and cultivate opportunities for the sales team to cross- and up-sell into the existing customer base.
- It is essential for you to have at least 2 years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager in a Saas based software company
- Must be an excellent communicator and presenter with demonstrated success building senior level relationships and customer relationships.
- You must be a self-driven, trustworthy, hardworking individual, who is capable of leading and motivating a team to perform at the highest level.
- Ability to understand technical issues and facilitate their resolution
- You will have an analytical eye and be able to interpret large amounts of data
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave
- Death in Service
- Sports and Social Club
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000 plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.