Graduate Cybersecurity Analyst, (Maternity Cover) Galway
TitanHQ is looking for a passionate cyber security graduate to help research and create simulated phishing lures for SafeTitan, our Cyber Training platform. This role will entail researching the latest global phishing campaigns and to use these to create realistic simulations for SafeTitan training campaigns, so that users can learn to recognize and report real attacks. The role is to be based in our Galway Office. It is cover for Maternity leave with an expected duration of 9 months, there is a possibility of extension beyond this dependent on business needs.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Perform threat intelligence to continuously identify the latest phishing and social engineering attacks taking place around the world.
- Create and add the latest phishing email templates and smishing SMS text messages to the SafeTitan platform.
- Create instant feedback messages that can be given as feedback to users who are tricked by
- a Phishing Email or SMS Text Message.
- Create and test fake login pages to be used in phishing training campaigns.
- Liaise with in-house & external subject matter experts and instructional designers to create security awareness training course storyboards.
- Input to the design and creation of cyber security eLearning training courses with our instructional designers.
- Research and identify new courses we should create for the market in response to new or
- existing threats.
- Analytical focus.
- Passion for designing & developing Lures.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent Communicator.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
Skills / Experience
- Cyber Security Graduate.
- Able to learn new technologies quickly, with an interest & passion for the security industry.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communicator both written and verbally.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Hybrid or Onsite.