About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
As an IT Project Manager / PMO Lead (12 Month contract), you will have ownership of green fields design and setup of a project management office for TitanHQ as well as project management responsibilities for a small number of key systems implementation projects across the company. You will be enabling success through collaborative project leadership and establishing a project office that drives successful customer and business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Setup of a Project Management office for TitanHQ, enabling project status and interdependency tracking as well as capacity planning for the firm.
- Leading various projects associated with systems implementation and updates including support desk integrations, user experience, system migrations / replacements.
- Establish project management standards for the firm
- Identify and implement any tools / systems required to support project delivery and PMO operations.
- Manage the project budgets, updating forecasts throughout the project lifecycle adhering to all relevant approvals processes including change management.
- Track and manage Project Status Incl. Issues, Risks, dependencies & and resource plans,
- Enable cross team collaboration with strong project communication
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Project Management qualification desirable
- A great track record of successful project delivery
- 5+ years' experience as an IT Project manager working across systems integration and implementations, ideally with SaaS, Data and workflow related platforms.
- Prior experience of establishing and leading a project management office for a growing organization.
- Good working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and a willingness to coach others on project management skills and techniques
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Above average Documentation skills
- Great influencing skills and comfortable working in a matrix management environment
- High levels of curiosity and desire to learn about the business
- Practical experience with resource capacity management and estimation
- Solid IT Generalist experience – you know your way around technology
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing, Service Desk and Financial systems a plus but not essential
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland or Remote (Must be Ireland based)
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.