IT Project Manager
About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi-award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 Managed Service Providers to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets. As an IT Project Manager you will have ownership the project management responsibilities for a small number of key systems implementation projects across the company. You will be enabling success through collaborative project leadership and establishing a project office that drives successful customer and business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent career development opportunities. There is real scope to develop a project management function in Titan HQ that is required to ensure the company achieves its goals.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Manage a selection of complex projects that span one or multiple lines of business including software development, systems implementation, integrations, and migrations
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues
- Collaborate extensively with peers to complete service deliverables
- Requirements gathering and business analysis
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Enable cross-team collaboration with strong project communication
- Performing a strategic analysis of project delivery to ensure continuous improvement
- Establishing and maintaining project management standards across the firm.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table?
- 5+ years' experience as an IT Project manager working across systems integration and implementations, ideally with SaaS, data and workflow related platforms.
- Excellent communication/influencing skills and comfortable working with executive level stakeholders
- A proven track record of successful project delivery in the IT sector
- Business Analysis / Project Scoping & Definition
- Comfortable working with, manipulating and interpreting data sets
- Ability to work with individuals at varying levels of technical knowledge in a complex environment and resolve issues
- Solid IT Generalist experience – you know your way around technology
- Good working knowledge of Project Management methodologies and a willingness to coach others on project management skills and techniques
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Above average Documentation skills
- Prominent levels of curiosity and desire to learn about the business
- Practical experience with resource capacity management and estimation
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing, Service Desk and Financial systems a plus but not essential
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Project Management qualification desirable (PMP).
Experience of any of the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Cloud Infrastructure – AWS
- Ecommerce system integration (Chargify)
- Merger & acquisition integrations
- Business Analysis / Project Scoping & Definition
- PMO Set up.
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged.
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities, with remote work allowances
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year.
- Competitive compensation, pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay and Income Protection scheme.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Hybrid, Onsite or Remote, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.