About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017, have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards and recently listed in the Deloitte Fast50 2021 in recognition of our rapid growth as a business.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
We are seeking a Part-qualified accountant to join our finance team. You will be detail-oriented, highly numerate and take great pride in your work. You approach problems with a positive mindset, proactively resolve issues that naturally arise and strive to continually improve our financial control environment. You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you exceed your quarterly goals and you are delivering accurate and timely finance output.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Management Accounts – you perform crucial elements of our month-end process including journal entry, account reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
- Accounts Payable – you own all of AP from supplier management to credit cards to employee expenses. You ensure governance for how we spend our cash.
- Treasury – you reconcile all our bank accounts and cash management (multiple currencies, FX translations).
- Consolidation – you maintain key intercompany controls and manage the relationships & transactions between our four TitanHQ entities.
- Subscription & Billing Management – you will be a key user in our new best-in-class subscription & billing management platform as well as our US sales tax automation systems, ensuring our customers have a great TitanHQ experience.
- Continuous Improvement – Whether it is improving our internal controls, documenting new finance processes, supporting new systems implementation, you are at the forefront of positive change across our Finance team.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Third level qualification in Business or Accounting
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA / CPA part-qualified
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Multiple finance systems experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.