TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets, including additional growth in team over the 50% increase in staff numbers in the last 6 months
With this in mind we are looking for a People Operations Manager. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of our people lifecycle. You will design and execute the Company’s people plan ensuring it enables us to attract, develop, engage and retain talent in a competitive market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to play a key role in bringing their ideas to fruition and making the people agenda happen!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and execute the TitanHQ People Plan, ensuring it enables the attraction, engagement, development and retention of talent
- Develop the TitanHQ Employee Value Proposition
- Evolve and embed a Performance management process that aligns with the culture of the company
- Talent Management; develop career paths, development plans, succession plans, and a culture of talent management in the business
- Recruitment; supporting hiring managers to recruit, on-board and integrate new hires into their team
- Develop a reward & recognition proposition that ensures TitanHQ is competitive, ensures employees are incentivised to perform and work to strengthen this in the local market and ensure it supports attraction.
- Lead on wellbeing initiatives and ensure managers have the tools to support their people
- Culture – support the development of the Company culture and ensure this is embedded through the employee lifecycle and that TitanHQ is a great place to work
- Develop HR reporting and metrics that are meaningful and add value
- Partner with the Senior Management Team on people strategy
- Act as a sounding board for department leads on people matters, coaching them through to solution
- Manage all HR processes across the employee lifecycle for all employees, ensuring best practice and compliance throughout
- Provide advice and guidance on HR and employment law updates and changes – identifying opportunities for TitanHQ to adapt accordingly
Skills and Experience – What we need you to bring to the table
- At least 7 years’ experience in Human Resources, with strong business partnering experience
- Strong HR content knowledge, with an understanding of best practice and what good looks like – in particular across talent, performance management, engagement and culture
- Experience working with a Technology, IT or Software business an advantage
- Experience of developing and delivering HR Projects & initiatives independently – strong strategic thinking as well as proven ability to execute
- Sound understanding of employment law and the ability to identify suitable commercial outcomes
- Experience working with senior leaders and gaining buy in from all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated success building relationships across all levels of an organisation
- Ability to manage a high workload and prioritise effectively.
- Trustworthy co-worker and team player, with a strong passion for exceeding expectations
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with proven change management experience
- Proven track record of building successful team cultures
- You must be a self-driven, trustworthy and hardworking individual
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health Insurance (VHI)
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.