About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 Managed Service Providers to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
As Product Owner you will lead requirements definition and competitive analysis activities contributing features and functionality to our WebTitan, SpamTitan and ArcTitan platforms.
You will an active contributor to a high performing scrum team as part of the agile delivery process and enabling success with high quality analysis, requirements and design driving successful customer and business outcomes. This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Work with the TitanHQ business team (Sales, Marketing and Product Mgt) to design and refine priority features for the product backlog
- Partner with developers, business and testers to ensure solid requirements, test and acceptance criteria.
- Carry out competitive analysis as part of work intake and feature assessment with a focus on customer value and revenue opportunity.
- Work with business and technical teams, as well as our MSP partners both locally and globally, to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests.
- Participate in workshops with business stakeholders to develop requirements.
- Work closely with business, and product scrum teams in the overall delivery of solutions.
- Design for MVP as part of product requirement definition and take iterative design processes into consideration as part of sprint and release planning.
- Drive quality through the entire Product development process via delivery of high-quality documentation.
- Work as a team with other Product owners and Scrum Masters to help drive product outcomes.
- Contribute to improvements to our Analysis and Requirement definition documentation and methodologies.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Relevant Third Level Qualification in a numerate or analytic domain
- 5+ years' experience as a Business/Product Owner or Analyst working in an Agile environment.
- Experience using BA Skills and techniques to elicit the required information and produce deliverables to tight deadlines.
- Practical know how when it comes to managing / facilitating workshops and co-ordinating outputs. Carried out high impact competitive analysis as applied to product / feature design
- Skilled at using Jira, Gitlab or equivalent tools for Story and Requirements management.
- Ability to clearly and concisely gather, interpret, analyse and document System functions, Business Process, User and Data Functional requirements in a structured way.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Methodology – an Agilist at heart!
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders. Experienced in customer facing meetings and contributing ideas to grow the product offerings.
- Hands on skills with data analysis and BI tools desirable but not essential
- Business Analysis and/or Agile certifications an advantage but not essential.
- Enjoy communicating effectively with technical, business resources, all levels of management and external stakeholders.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities, with remote work allowances
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.