About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017, have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards and recently listed in the Deloitte Fast50 2021 in recognition of our rapid growth as a business.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
- Requirement’s analysis and validation
- Defining and executing test strategies and scripts
- Ensuring requirements traceability
- Introducing/suggesting new processes and techniques
- Accurate recording and monitoring of issues
- Writing automation/manual scripts and implementing software applications.
- Provide support to the development teams to automate tests to guide the development
- Review test environments and processes to facilitate continuous improvement and maintenance of quality standards
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Troubleshooting automation software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience building pipelines using Azure DevOps or other CI/CD technologies
- Experience in a Test Engineer/Test Analyst position
- Ability to do Automation testing using Selenium, Rest Assured or another platform.
- Experience of working in an Agile manner and experience of working in Scrum Teams
- Experience of Automated Quality Assurance: Deliver overnight cross-browser, functional, non-functional, API, integration, and acceptance tests.
- Implement the automated testing components of the test strategy.
- Deliver front end cross-browser functional testing, device testing, exploratory, systems integration and user acceptance testing
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Letterkenny, Galway, Dublin or Remote
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.