TitanHQ is a 20-year old multi award-winning web filtering, email filtering and email archiving SaaS business. TitanHQ protects over 7,500 businesses and work daily with over 1,500 MSP’s. TitanHQ protects customers from malware, ransomware, phishing, viruses, botnets and other cyber threats. Most importantly our products were built from the ground up with MSP’s for MSP’s. TitanHQ saves MSP’s support and engineering cost by stopping cyber threats at source for their clients. Headquartered in Galway, Ireland, TitanHQ US offices are in Tampa, Florida and Northport, NY.
TitanHQ are recruiting a talented Sales Engineer to report to our Northport office in New York. The role offers excellent earning potential and is ideal for an enthusiastic and driven individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
This role will involve providing technical assistance to sales and marketing, assisting with product demonstrations, on-boarding new customers and recommending specific configurations. The successful candidate will ideally will have at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in selling technology and a good knowledge of complex networks is a distinct advantage.
- Liaising between sales/marketing and development/support.
- Provide technical assistance to sales/marketing.
- On-boarding new customers.
- Close Relationship with TitanHQ Support Team
- Assisting with product demonstrations.
- Gather technical requirements from customers to ease product deployment.
- Recommending specific configurations.
- Setting customer expectations.
- Assist in the creating new customer documentation.
- Build and maintain relationships with re-sellers.
- On-line and on-site training.
- Creation of training curriculum and documentation.
- Creation of technical content for the web site.
- Identifying features, based on customer feedback, that would add value to our product range.
- Keeping up to date with all of our new product features
- Maintaining technical knowledge of products.
- More responsibilities may be added after discussions with sales and marketing
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the sales process an advantage
- Good knowledge of complex networks an advantage
- Good level of experience in all aspects of DNS, SMTP, SSH, Networks, AWS an advantage
- Additional Language an advantage
- Drive and ambition
- Good communication and social skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to TitanHQ products quickly
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Report to the Northport, NY office
Salary: Market Competitive
Location: Northport, NewYork
Start date: Feb 2019
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.