About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
The Inside Sales Support Technician will be responsible for working closely with our customers as well as our sales and technical teams. You will be consistently delivering high quality technical services to clients, ensuring we maintain high standards of customer care.
In this customer facing role, you will provide technical expertise to support, integrate and deploy TitanHQ solutions. As a technical point of contact and a reliable, dependable advisor for our customers you will be passionate about creating solutions and overcoming technical obstacles to meet customer needs today and in the future.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to ask the right questions to gather the required information and to work closely with various teams within TitanHQ.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Provide Infrastructure/cloud Services solutions & Managed Services Solutions to our customers.
- Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario)
- Liaise directly with our customers to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design and project delivery
- Provide product training to customers
- Support remote migration for complex solutions/environments
- Position and deliver consulting work to a partner or end-customer, especially when it facilitates the progression towards, or closure of, a deeper partner relationship or a significant end-customer contract.
- Manage multiple active migrations and integrations
- Assist our Account Managers with responses to RFPs/RFIs, prepare end-to-end technical and commercial solutions including various Technical & commercial modelling customized to customer requirements aligned to product offering
- Propose innovative and comprehensive solutions aligned to company & industry standards
- Stay abreast of technical, issues, options, and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the TitanHQ portfolio.
- Work closely with Sales, and Technical teams and provide all backend support required in creating solutions
- Comply with internal processes like delivery assurance etc.
- Shift work may be applicable
Skills & Experience – What we need you to bring to the table
- Professional Experience: Minimum of 4 years related work experience in customer facing technical roles
- AWS experience
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and protocols, specifically SMTP, DNS and HTTP/S
- Adequate exposure to new age technologies like Cloud, SDN, VDI, Cloud Services
- Understanding of project management methodologies and the project life cycle
- Good understanding of ITIL, ISO concepts
- Technical writing skills with high proficiency in messaging practices, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in a technical network & security troubleshooting, installation & support
- Knowledge of Networking & Security
- It would be advantageous to have the following technical knowledge:
- Linux/UNIX operating systems (Ubuntu/FreeBSD), including shell scripting and job scheduling
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, etc) and Cloud computing (AWS)
- HTML, CSS, and PHP
- SQL Databases
- Ability to multitask in a high paced environment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Solid technical Presentation, Communication (oral + written) & interpersonal skills
- Should be self-driven and result oriented
- Positive attitude and willingness to take ownership and perform tasks
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: USA (CST Timezone)
Start date: Nov 2020
Interested? Send your CV to JBEfirstname.lastname@example.org.