About Our Company -TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
TitanHQ seek candidates for the role of inside Sales Executive to join its growing Sales Organisation in our Galway office (Headquarters). Our Leads qualification team are the front door to our sales organisation as we fuel the company’s growth by generating qualified opportunities and managing inbound queries and customer interests.
As a Leads Qualifier in the Inside Sales group, you will be responsible for running the exploratory calls to qualify, educate and find mutual benefit based on the prospect’s goals, plans, challenges and timeline. This role requires strong communication and organisational skills to meet your monthly goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities–What will I be working on?
- Manage and qualify inbound leads to generate opportunities and pass to inside Sales Team
- Obtain and qualify information via outbound calls (key decision makers, budget spend, competitors, etc).
- Communicate with prospects via calls, emails and chats
- Identify prospects using research tools (google, LinkedIn etc)
- Effectively document exploratory calls with prospects in our CRM
- Confidently communicate the brands value proposition to prospects and customers.
- Nurture prospects through strategic cadences that include emails, calls, and Linkedin messages.
- Build key relationships and collaborate with inside sales representatives to build a strong pipeline of Qualified leads
- Conduct call campaigns to prospects
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of organisation,
- Manage inbound chats on our live chat system
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Goal orientated and target driven with a diligent work ethic
- High level of awareness
- Strong Communication Skills is a must, both spoken and written
- Flexible with regard to work hours
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- 24 Annual leave days paid per year
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VH
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.