TitanHQ is seeking talented Senior Software Engineers with the passion and experience necessary to design, develop and support the TitanHQ line of next-generation enterprise and cloud-based web filtering solutions.
You will be working on the design and development of major software components for our products which are currently used by thousands of organizations every day in over 120 countries. If you enjoy taking ownership of projects, challenging yourself to be innovative and creative, this is the position for you.
Education & Experience
- 5+ years C/C++ multi-threaded software development experience with an emphasis on implementing scalable, low latency, high-performance client/server applications
- Experience with NoSQL and or SQL databases (particularly PostgreSQL).
- Experience developing software for FreeBSD/Linux
- Strong understanding of common TCP/IP network protocols such as HTTP, SSL, SMTP and DNS
- Strong familiarity with security as applied to software, application and network engineering.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Apache, Squid - Knowledge of web server operation on a low-level; web protocols; designing APIs
- UI - Ability to create rich web interfaces
- Experience in an Agile environment
Salary: Available on Request
Start date: Mar 2018
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.