About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
In order to grow, we need to expand our team, hence we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which we they can expand their technical abilities, using best in breed tools. You will be improving and building products to ensure we stay up to date with the newest technologies, fixing and testing software and always looking for ways to develop the products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Making applications for our global customer base
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
- Complex problem solving and troubleshooting
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Degree in Computer Science/IT preferred but not essential
- At least 5 years PHP experience
- Strive to write high quality, stable and easily maintainable code
- High level of knowledge of the PHP language (PHP 7.x+)
- Experience developing applications using Laravel (7/8+) framework
- Experience developing RESTful APIs
- Experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Good understanding of writing Unit Tests
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well within a team in addition to working remotely
Skills that make you stand out
- Good understanding of authentication mechanisms
- Previously worked with distributed caching systems like Redis
- Previously worked with message queues like Redis/RabbitMQ
- General understanding and hands-on experience with Microservices
- Usage of DevOps tools and CI/CD for automation
- Previously worked with VueJS
- Experience with Docker and Cloud tech stacks like AWS/Azure/K8S
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.