About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,500 businesses and 2,500 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
At TitanHQ we are building systems to keep users safe and secure. Our SRE team is building the tools and systems to modernize our platform in order to make it more reliable, more observable and more secure. All while making the development process nimbler and simpler, in order to respond to an evolving internet and new markets.
We build systems that can address today's needs while being able to evolve to meet future requirements. This is an exciting time to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Develop tools for automating fault recovery, for developing monitoring and for providing recommendations to avoid future outages.
- Design input into our next generation systems.
- Automation tools for development and sales.
- Responsible for monitoring modernization across our platforms with Prometheus.
- Instrument existing code bases to expand our white box monitoring.
- Measure reliability and help set goals with development, support and sales to improve those metrics.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Degree in Computer Science/IT, or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience with monitoring systems.
- Development experience: preferably Python, Go or PHP.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Passion for automation.
- Previous experience with tools for build pipelines.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well within a team in addition to working remotely.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions.
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade, hybrid or remote working options.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health insurance through VHI
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance.
- Company Sick Pay.
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary).
- Income Protection scheme.
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.