TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
The marketing team at TitanHQ is the engine that drive TitanHQ growth across the world. We are joined at the hip with our dynamic sales team and enjoy pursuing growth driven strategies to drive our email and web security solutions to becoming the gold standard solution for SME’s and MSP’s worldwide.
We achieve this through both inbound and outbound marketing and work in a fast paced, competitive SaaS environment. Our marketing team work close together to innovate, improve and test new methods to grow TitanHQ fast and effectively.
To help drive our new business acquisition, we’re looking for an analytical, creative and collaborative “Technical SEO Manager” to drive global organic growth. The successful candidate will have a passion for digital marketing and a thirst for work and growth. You will be ambitious, independent, honest, innovative and be a clear, strategic thinker. A successful background in B2B/SaaS Software would be advantageous. This role will be reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for SEO growth across our main website, blog and feeder sites to meet the growth objectives, ROI and long-term strategy of the business
- Continue and improve our current SEO strategy, including content marketing and link-building strategy.
- Be the Owner! Own the SEO function in TitanHQ and take responsibility for the associated business case – manage, execute and understand. We understand the value, communicate the plan.
- Work with our content manager to ingrain SEO strategy in every decision
- Analyse, understand and develop on-page, off-page, and technical SEO factors across our sites
- Communicate and report in easy to digest fashion what and why we are doing things and the results of same
- Conversion rate optimization and understanding a key responsibility. We want traffic but the right traffic and we want to continuously improve and challenge our CRs.
- Managing an existing agency and recommending any new partnerships we need.
- Continuously drive an improvement process to identify new SEO and content growth
Skills and Experience – What we need you to bring to the table
- Third level qualification (ideally business/tech)
- Proven, successful SEO track record with 3 years plus experience. Software business or SaaS experience a nice to have.
- A team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment and wants a career in SaaS marketing. Needs the ability to drive projects to the finish line.
- Superb attention to detail a must, with the ability to produce accurate reports and insights
- Clear thinker who solves problems in their sleep
- Driven, motivated and understands the big picture
- Data driven with an analytical mind set, spotting trends easily
- Comes with the full modern day SEO toolkit and resources – ready to analyse and power us on to the next level and introduce new tools and process
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and experience of WordPress SEO and site growth very beneficial
- Experience with all technical aspects of SEO – speed, hosting, scripting, RSS, structured data etc…
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland or Remote
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.