Solution Engineering Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to lead a team of Solution Engineers and facilitate seamless onboarding and demonstrations of our products for partners. This role serves as an internal and customer facing representative of our engineering and sales orgs that are responsible for the technical onboarding of both internal new hires and external partners to our platforms. A firm understanding of the sales lifecycle as well as troubleshooting client needs is therefore required.
In addition to leading a team responsible for technical onboarding and demonstrations, this role is also responsible for creating and maintaining written documentation. Such documentation includes overviews, guides, and tutorials for use by a variety of audience types.
Finally, this role facilitates cross-functional communication, bridging the gap between product and sales teams while serving as champion for our partners. Ideal candidates would therefore be comfortable working directly with business and engineering teams.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Leading a multinational team of Solution Engineers
- Reviewing and creating processes for onboarding and knowledge sharing
- Interviewing and hiring
- Develop on current KPIs for the Solution Engineers
- Coordinating with the team, focusing on technical onboarding of partners to our platforms.
- Ensure a high quality and timely demo and onboarding process for partners
- Creating technical documentation for use by partners and by internal teams.
- Coordinating closely with engineering teams to provide product feedback from onboarding sessions.
- Act as a customer advocate with product and engineering teams by providing feedback and driving support for customer use cases.
- Be an advocate and represent your team’s work in company-wide forums
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Leading teams
- Data-driven, analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with the ability to lead through influence
- High EQ and personable approach to management with a focus on coaching and mentoring.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities, 24 days annual leave
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Location: Onsite or Hybrid, Galway, Ireland