About Our Company
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017, have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards and recently listed in the Deloitte Fast50 2021 in recognition of our rapid growth as a business.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
The Inside Sales Support Technician will be responsible for working closely with our customers as well as our sales and technical teams. You will be consistently delivering high quality technical services to clients, ensuring we maintain high standards of customer care.
In this customer facing role, you will provide technical expertise to support, integrate, and deploy TitanHQ solutions. As a technical point of contact and a reliable, dependable advisor for our customers you will be passionate about creating solutions and overcoming technical obstacles to meet customer needs today and in the future.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to ask the right questions to gather the required information and to work closely with various teams within TitanHQ. This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Providing Infrastructure/Cloud Services Solutions and Managed Services Solutions to our customers.
- Ownership or support on creation of deliverables (Low Level Design, Acceptance Test Plan, Migration scenario).
- Liaise directly with customer to obtain all relevant technical information for successful design, project delivery.
- Provide product training.
- Manage multiple active migrations and integrations.
- Propose innovative and comprehensive solution aligned to company & industry standards.
- Consistently deliver high quality technical service new clients ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained or improved.
- Stay abreast of technical, issues, options, and advancements within the internetworking industry relevant to the TitanHQ portfolio.
- Shift work may be applicable.
- Work closely with Sales, and Technical teams.
- Comply to internal processes like delivery assurance etc.
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Minimum of 2+ years related work experience in customer facing technical roles.
- AWS experience.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and protocols, specifically SMTP, DNS and HTTP/S.
- Experience in Technical Network and Security troubleshooting, installation and support.
- Knowledge of Networking and Security.
- Ability to multitask in a high passed environment.
- Have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Writing Skills with high proficiency in messaging practices, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Adequate exposure to new age technologies like Cloud, SDN, VDI, Cloud Services.
- Excellent Presentation, Communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Should be self-driven and result oriented.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take ownership and perform tasks.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and the project life cycle.
- Good understanding of ITIL, ISO concepts.
- Drive and ambition.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable.
- Good organisational skills.
Technical knowledge of the following will be a distinct advantage
- Linux/UNIX operating systems (Ubuntu/FreeBSD), including shell scripting and job scheduling
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.) and Cloud computing (AWS)
- AWS & Azure experience
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway or Remote, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEfirstname.lastname@example.org.