About our Company
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We’re an award-winning business and most recently listed in the Deloitte Fast50 2021 in recognition of our rapid growth as a business. Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ!
We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team.
In a nutshell
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working within People Operations team and helping our management team build a talent pipeline and recruit the best of talent for our expanding business.
You will be the driving force behind our global recruitment activity aligning your approach to our people, culture and our values.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Plan and deliver an end-to-end Talent Acquisition plan aligned to the company’s resourcing plan
- In conjunction with the wider People Operations Team, devise and implement activities to develop the company’s employer brand and position as an employer of choice
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for a wide range of roles from initial brief to offer
- Create job adverts and social media posts to attract the best talent, exploring innovative and effective places to advertise
- Develop diverse candidate pipelines through use of LinkedIn Recruiter, social media, CV databases, industry contacts, internet forums, internal referral scheme, recruitment agencies and other resources
- Screen, assess and qualify candidates against role competencies and requirements.
- Manage interviews and communicate feedback effectively with the business and candidates.
- Keep recruitment and talent spend budgets on track and maximising return on investment
- Create data-driven reports to present progress to line managers on a weekly basis
- Ensure compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements and have a good understanding of employment law
- Support the People Operations team to ensure a seamless onboarding process
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Previous experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast-moving technology transformation/digital/IT setting
- Strong knowledge of hiring trends and recruitment tools including LI recruiter and all relevant job boards/offerings
- Experience of owning a recruitment process and delivering on time to meet resourcing requirements
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to partner with and manage third party providers effectively
- Commercially aware, keeping up to date with the latest recruitment practices and updates within the IT and SaaS Sector
- Natural networking ability driving referrals where appropriate
- Proactive and self-motivated. A desire to deliver high quality services to internal customers
- Experience building rapport and communicating clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to multitask and project manage multiple live recruitment roles retaining a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication and professional writing skills
- Ability to think independently and creatively to solve talent challenges
What we offer – TitanHQ Benefits
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent Galway City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEfirstname.lastname@example.org.