Have you got experience in a Technical Customer Support function?
Are you a high performer wanting the next step in your career?
Do you have proven people management experience and strong interpersonal skills?
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
As our Technical Support Director, you will lead one of our key customer-facing functions in delivering best-in-class support to our customers globally on our WebTitan, SpamTitan and ArcTitan platforms. You will report to our CTO and be working closely in partnership with the Product Development, Customer Success and Sales teams. We want you to bring your experience to the role and shape the future of our Customer Support function moving forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team of friendly, self-motivated individuals and to join a Company that is growing and can offer excellent development opportunities.
- Lead and grow a team of 14+ Customer Support Engineers
- Partner with the Product Development team to drive the quality agenda as the voice of the customer.
- Bring ITIL best practices to bear on ensuring a highly functioning operating model for the team.
- Identify and lead opportunities to improve the customer support function and identify automation opportunities in conjunction with our System Reliability Engineering team
- Lead the commercialization of the Customer Support function.
- Actively manage and defuse customer escalations by building great rapport with our customers and identify the opportunities that they represent for improvement.
- Define the KPIs that enable both tactical and long-term success for the function.
- Manage team performance by providing coaching and mentoring to team members to enable performance improvement.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams as a combined force for outstanding customer experience.
- Instil a strong continuous improvement and collaborative culture in the team.
- Manage rotas and team availability to meet Customer SLA coverage.
- Demonstrated operational and strategic experience leading a busy customer/technical support management function. (Team Leader level experience considered for high performing candidates who meet the remainder of the criteria).
- Solid Technical skills, including familiarity with Linux/UNIX, TCP/IP networking and Cloud computing. Web filtering (DNS) and email (SMTP) protocol knowledge a plus.
- Excellent organisational and analysis skills, and regularly use data to gain insight into where to focus for increased customer satisfaction and process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge and strong opinions on the latest industry trends.
- Very strong communicator - equally happy speaking to or writing to customers on technical matters.
- Experienced with both high volume/low touch and low volume/consultative models for customer support and enabling successful customer outcomes in those scenarios.
- Strong change management skills and a highly proactive mindset
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active collaborator across the organization.
- Naturally attuned to working in high pressure situations involving escalated issues, deadlines, and adverse business impact.
- Experienced in problem solving techniques of and decision making to resolve difficult situations.
- Experienced in the art of team supervision and leadership, how to get the best out of your staff and enable a high performing team culture.
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEemail@example.com.