TitanHQ develops and sells the award-winning SpamTitan and WebTitan security products used by over 5000 customers worldwide. The successful candidate will join a vibrant, young, emerging Internet company with ambitious plans for the future. We are headquartered in Galway, Ireland.
Support the TitanHQ range of products to our customers across the globe.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in Software or a related Engineering discipline
- Be fanatical about providing excellent customer support
- Have a good understanding of TCP/IP and protocols such as SMTP, DNS and HTTP
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems, virtualization technologies and cloud computing will be a distinct advantage
- Ability to conduct in-depth research into detailed technical issues
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Document procedures, processes and knowledge-base worthy articles
- At least 3+ years proven track record in a similar role
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us on USA +1 813 304 2544 or IRL +353 91 545555Contact Us