About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Are you tech savvy, eager to learn with a positive and professional attitude? If you enjoy learning new technologies, and helping customers with your problem-solving skills, then now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ!
After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets, and we are looking for We are now looking for Technical Support Engineers to join our growing team.
Responsibilities – What will I be working on?
- Provide technical support to customers via phone, email and chat, troubleshooting issues and answering queries – in a professional and friendly manner
- Partner with the development team to identify and document product defects
- Write and manage escalation issues / tickets to fully describe customer issues and deep dive to root causes, working with other departments where required
- Obtain, evaluate and research relevant data to resolve customer enquiries and issue
- Help development docs, KB articles and FAQs to improve responses as a team
- Work with a continuous improvement mind-set, looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements if something could work better
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure a thorough understanding of our products and get customer feedback channelled to the right place
- Work as part of the team to provide an excellent customer experience on a 24/5 basis
Skills – What we need you to bring to the table
- Experience working in a similar role, providing technical support to customers from creation through to resolution
- A degree in an IT or computer science is good but experience most important
- Customer focused with a right first-time approach and a desire to exceed expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience in writing technical information / documentation an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a diplomatic approach to managing difficult customer issues
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills, with a logical and systematic approach
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising and managing several open issues at once
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good attention to detail, with ability to provide step by step instructions
- Ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical language to customers
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts to cover a 24/5 rota
Technical experience of any of the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Networking, email and web protocols (DNS, SMTP, TCPIP, etc)
- Linux servers/3DS Operating systems
- Cloud Infrastructure – AWS
- Python or any scripting languages
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
- Health insurance through VHI
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to JBEfirstname.lastname@example.org.