TitanHQ are a Galway based global leader in web security for the B2B sector. Our SaaS security products are used by over 7,500 businesses across the globe in what is one of the hottest sectors in IT, Security. We are growing our marketing department and looking for a smart, analytical Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Galway based marketing team.
The successful candidate will join a hard-working, focused marketing team and will have responsibility for a significant monthly online spend. Candidates need to have a minimum of one year’s experience managing advanced paid search accounts. You need to have demonstrated an analytical capability and the skill and desire to drive a fast moving software business forward. Demonstrable examples of success in paid media preferable.
Paid Search Advertising – AdWords, Bing, Facebook etc
- Creating, budgeting, implementing, analysing, optimizing and reporting on the performance of 50+ paid campaigns. Including search, display, retargeting, dynamic and RLSA campaigns.
- Building remarketing campaigns using audience insights to deliver most targeted creative to the appropriate visitor, including cross domain retargeting.
- Performing competitive analysis and extensive keyword research, analysing & testing keyword performance with multiple campaigns and multiple territories.
- Creating testing and analysing ad creative to ensure continuous improvement of the campaigns performance.
- Data analysis from various sources (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Sugar) to report on all online activities.
- Interpreting data into actionable information from working with large amount of data – from three different websites that require separate accounts and campaigns on AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Act-on and CRM – to crunch and then interpret data into actionable information.
- Ensuring various metrics such as CPL, CPO, ROI are in line with the marketing goals.
Landing Page Management
- Landing Page design and implementation.
- Love and understand testing
- Monitor, assess, and report on Landing Page performance.
- Managing landing page creations and optimising them by running & analysis A/B tests.
Paid Social Media
- Use of advanced Facebook advertising to increase impression share and reach highly targeted audiences.
- Content creation to boost post engagement
- Successful creation & implementation of competitions to grow page likes
- Use of picture editing tools for images on Facebook
- Insights Analysis to improve future post performance
- 1 year + experience in an advanced paid search role
- Proven performance in a digitally-focussed B2B marketing role that has played a significant role in driving sales pipeline
- Thorough understanding and experience of the main paid search platforms – adwords, bing, Linkedin, facebook etc..
- Lives daily in the world of CPC, CPM, CPL, conversion rates, testing etc…
- Gets excited about driving leads, opportunities and sales for a fast-moving SaaS business
- Analytical mindset with the ability to see business needs and needs to adore excel
- A mind set and skillset that wants to always improve the quality and quantity leads across all our markets
- Third level qualification and experience in a SaaS business would be a big plus.
- You must be comfortable with working within a dynamic and fast-paced sales cycle environment delivering exceptional return on investment for any paid marketing campaigns.
- Experience of marketing automation platforms and CRM platforms highly advantageous
- Experience in programmatic advertising is not a requirement but would be an advantage.
- Experience in reporting to a number of stakeholders with a focus on most important KPIs
- Passionate about online marketing
- An obsession with attention to detail and a statistical mindset will both help
Salary: Attractive package and bonus based on experience
Start date: Jun 2018
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.