TitanHQ is a 20-year old multi award-winning web filtering, email filtering and email archiving SaaS business. TitanHQ protects over 7,500 businesses and work daily with over 1,500 MSP’s. TitanHQ protects customers from malware, ransomware, phishing, viruses, botnets and other cyber threats. Most importantly our products were built from the ground up with MSP’s for MSP’s. TitanHQ saves MSP’s support and engineering cost by stopping cyber threats at source for their clients. Headquartered in Galway, Ireland, TitanHQ US offices are in Tampa, Florida and Northport, NY
TitanHQ is rapidly growing its channel business through a scaled approach of strategic go-to-market initiatives and partner development of target MSPs/VARs furthering TitanHQ exposure in the SMB and SME market.
The position owns the recruitment and on-boarding of net new TitanHQ Channel Partners and Managed Service Providers, specifically those with a competitive practice in cloud, wi-fi and security services. Main tasks will include identifying personal and C Level contacts, recruiting new partners, organizing partner training, and proactively driving revenues to ensure organizational profitability.
Reporting to the EVP of Strategic Alliances, the ideal candidate will have both a security and channel sales background that enables them to engage at the C level, as well as with key channel, technical, and field sales personnel, coupled with a proven history exceeding revenue goals by developing and executing against strategic partnerships deliverables.
The Channel Account Manager will recruit and close MSP agreements/sales and create joint selling campaigns with your assigned partners that will lead to new revenue opportunities for TitanHQ. You will partner with regionally focused partner sales managers to drive partner engagement that sources customer revenue wins and adoption of your partners TitanHQ email & web security services and email archiving services.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare and dental coverage. TitanHQ is a dynamic and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. TitanHQ sales professionals strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Prospect and create new partnership and sales opportunities for Titan HQ products in the region
- Own revenue outcomes (MSP, reseller, referral) from your assigned territory partners and new partnerships.
- Deliver against KPIs and success metrics aligned to your territory.
- Develop and execute annual business plans with your assigned partners.
- Engage your assigned territory to establish new and grow existing MSP, reseller, and referral agreements and related revenues, and drive sales, co-selling, field alignment, and demand generation with these partners to leverage these agreements to drive new revenue opportunities for TitanHQ.
- Establish relationships with the key Cloud Distributor personnel to ensure that we build a seamless and effective sales process through the distributor cloud marketplaces
- Experience working in a start-up environment is essential.
- Engage your partner sales organizations and partner ecosystems to create and drive revenue opportunities for TitanHQ.
- Develop and run executive level quarterly business reviews
- Execute comprehensive joint account engagement plan and tracking mechanism
- Maintain and report an accurate sales forecast.
- Prepare and give internal business reviews to the senior management team.
- Self-starter and team player
- Proven experience in channel partnerships
- Strong prospecting skills with a Hunter/start-up mentality and a proven ability to win new partnerships
- Strong presentation, program management, and negotiation skills
- A high level of competence in presenting technology solutions to senior management teams resulting in bonafide commercial opportunities
- Experience selling cloud solutions with a focus on security and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions highly preferred
- Good understanding of email and networking infrastructure and related services
- Familiarity with MSP and OEM operating models
- Experience building partnerships from scratch with regional VARS, MSPs and Service Providers
- Experience creating and driving to success sales campaigns that deliver revenue through partnerships
- 7+ years in Global Alliance, Systems Integrator, and/or MSP partner sales, creating and executing partner business plans that deliver forecastable revenue results.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
Salary: Market Competitive
Location: Northport, NY
Start date: Feb 2019
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.