About Our Company - TitanHQ
TitanHQ is a fast-growing, ambitious, highly successful and multi award-winning software security company. We identify more than 100,000 new malware sites every single day via our threat intelligence database of 650 million users. With over 20 year’s web and email security experience, TitanHQ is trusted by over 8,200 businesses and 2,200 MSPs to supply and provide software security services. We were awarded a Gold Star Review for SpamTitan in 2017 and have also been named finalists for the Best Anti-Spam Security Solution at the Computer Security Awards.
Now is an exciting time to join TitanHQ! After many years of organic growth, we have recently secured private equity investment and will be continuing our journey with ambitious growth targets.
In order to grow, we need to expand our team, hence we are looking for an AWS Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual who wants to join a Company in which we they can expand their technical abilities, using best in breed tools. You will be improving and building products to ensure we stay up to date with the newest technologies, fixing and testing software and always looking for ways to develop the products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and self-motivated team who offer a great working environment and excellent development opportunities.
What will I be working on?
- Develop agents which interface with our existing product site
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization
- Complex problem solving and troubleshooting
What we need you to bring to the table
- Experienced Windows Developer with at least 3 years’ experience
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT preferred but not essential
- Essential for the candidate to have at least 5 years’ experience with C# & C++
- Good understanding of network programming
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for automation
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work well within a team in addition to working remotely
TitanHQ Benefits – What will you get in return?
- Opportunity to have an impact within a Private Equity funded, High Growth Irish Company operating in the cyber security domain, delivering next generation software as a service platform.
- Highly engaged team environment, leveraging agile methodology, where you will get to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting edge features for customers in the cyber security space.
- We encourage contribution and decision-making Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions
- A great emphasis on teamwork, communication and keeping everyone up to date on our progress as a company.
- Join a growing team of strong players with the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and career.
- Excellent City Centre location, beside Salthill Promenade.
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities, with remote work allowances
- Great Sports and Social club with lots of events for the team throughout the year – matched Company contribution.
- Competitive compensation including the opportunity to earn bonus based on performance (role dependant)
- Company pension scheme and vacation allowance
- Death in service benefit (4 x basic salary)
- Company Sick Pay
- Income Protection scheme
Salary: Competitive Salary for the right individual plus benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com.