TitanHQ Network Security products incorporate technology and services from our excellent technical partners.
Our close relationship with our technical partners gives you robust network security solutions without the complexity of managing multiple suppliers and service interfaces. You get the full benefit of premium technology and support levels at the most economical rates - leveraged from our long, strong relationships with our partners, and the bulk purchase pricing scaled for thousands of customers.
- Xirrus is the leading provider of high-performance wireless networks.
Xirrus solutions perform under the most demanding circumstances, offering consistent “wired-like” performance with superior coverage and security.
Xirrus was founded on the premise that “wireless would replace wired as the primary choice for network access” and they continue to hold that vision — transforming wired to wireless by providing the most powerful, scalable, and secure wireless access solutions to organizations who depend on it for day-to-day operations.
Xirrus has integrated with our WebTitan Cloud for Wi-Fi solution, providing a secure cloud based web content filtering solution for Wi-Fi environments.
- Kaspersky Lab develops, produces and distributes information security solutions that protect customers from IT threats and allow enterprises to manage risk. Kaspersky Lab's products protect electronic information from viruses, spyware, adware and Trojans. Today, Kaspersky Lab's products protect more than 300 million users worldwide and 200,000 corporate clients globally and its technology is licensed by leading security vendors over the globe. Kaspersky Lab has received multiple awards and certificates over the years.
- VMware© was founded in 1998 and now has more than 4million users across 20,000 organisations using VMware© products to meet today's complex business challenges. VMware© virtual machine solutions , VMware for Servers©, VMware for Workstations© and VMware Player© through a partnership with SpamTitan allow you to create a virtual appliance for email security at the gateway.
- Clam AntiVirus is a GPL anti-virus toolkit for UNIX. The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command line scanner, and a tool for automatic updating via Internet. The programs are based on a shared library distributed with the Clam AntiVirus package. Most importantly, the virus database is kept up to date. Clam Anti-Virus has won numerous awards including the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards and the Linux Format Magazine chose ClamAV as the best AV, both in 2006. It is used to protect millions of users worldwide and by some of the largest organizations operating today.
- SpamAssassin is the world's number one open source anti spam solution. SpamAssassin is used in both a commercial and non commercial setting by millions globally to protect email from spam. The recipient of multiple awards, SpamAssassin forms the basis of many of the world's leading anti spam solutions, including SpamTitan.