CompTIA EMEA Member and Partner ConferenceHome / MSP Events where you can meet TitanHQ / CompTIA EMEA Member and Partner Conference
The 2023 CompTIA EMEA Member and Partner Conference (EMEACon) will take place 2-3 October, in the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. EMEACon offers technology businesses and technology training delivery partners a unique chance to gather in a vendor-neutral space, where you can open new doors and ensure the technology industry’s future success.
Here are five reasons you won’t want to miss this event:
1. The Industry Gathering. If you’ve been here before, you know. But don’t just take our word for it. Ask someone who’s attended previously—you’ll hear it’s the “must attend event of the year!”
2. The Speakers. A who’s who of tech and business industry titans and thought leaders providing expert insights to help you grow your business. The closing speaker will be none other than Louis Theroux!
3. The Knowledge. Don’t miss your opportunity to learn about industry trends and new solutions, plus form new partnerships.
4. The People. It’s people like you that make CompTIA—and events like the EMEA Member and Partner Conference—successful. The connections you make here will blossom into great professional relationships and even priceless friendships.
5. The Venue. Located in the heart of the city near iconic London attractions, the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London Hotel features luxurious accommodations, exceptional amenities and ample meeting space for a memorable experience.
At EMEA Member and Partner Conference, you’ll benefit from:
Come and meet the TitanHQ team!