Translate
TitanHQ

TitanHQ Press Releases

SpamTitan Recognized by Global User Review Website, G2 Crowd, as ‘High Performer’ for Email Security

This week, business software review platform G2 Crowd released its Winter Secure Email Gateway  Grid℠, which ranks and compares over 97  leading email filtering solutions.

TitanHQ is delighted to share that G2 Crowd, the global user-based software review platform, has named SpamTitan a ‘High Performer’ within the Winter  Secure Email Gateway category. 

According to G2 Crowd, “High Performers provide products that are highly rated by their users”. Thanks to SpamTitan’s consistently positive user reviews and user satisfaction scores, our email security solution has earned the award of  “High Performer,” once again confirming SpamTitan as one of the most highly regarded business email security solutions on the market.

SpamTitan’s placement as a High Performer was driven by our high customer satisfaction scores from user reviews. Among the 44 independent reviews of SpamTitan published on G2 Crowd through 2018, 93% of users gave SpamTitan a rating of 5 out of 5 stars, the remaining 7% of users gave SpamTitan an excellent 4 star rating.

Visit SpamTitan’s page on G2Crowd.com to see all of our reviews and submit one of your own!

Would you like to learn more about SpamTitan ? Talk to us!

Schedule a demo today, or give us a call at +1 813 304 2544 for a chat with one of our experts.

About G2 Crowd

G2 Crowd provides real-time and unbiased user reviews to help buyers objectively assess what is best for their business. Their mission is to provide the insights business professionals need to gain confidence in their buying decisions and become more successful in their jobs.

Start Free Trial Request Demo
TitanHQ

Need Help Ordering?

Call us on USA +1 813 304 2544 or IRL +353 91 545555

Contact Us