/ WebTitans latest release brings new features, product improvements and enhanced security.
WebTitans latest release brings new features, product improvements and enhanced security.
Galway, Ireland. Shelton, Connecticut. September 6th, 2022.
Best-in-class SaaS Cybersecurity Platform, TitanHQ, is delighted to announce the latest release of WebTitan DNS filter. The WebTitan dns filtering service for MSPs and SMBs now includes an industry-leading feature set and advanced DNS off network protection options. .
WebTitan Release New Features
WebTitan new features include:
1. Interactive Threat Intel with DNS Data Offload
- The ability to list and download DNS request history.
- Logs are now available for download.
- The ability to extract your DNS query data allows for sophisticated integrations and advanced data analysis that can help you with IT decisions, network troubleshooting, and your security planning.
- Allows you access to all your DNS data and insight
2. Advanced Reporting and new UI
- Intuitive, advanced, relevant and easy to digest data reporting
- New iInteractive reports and data visualisation tools
- New behavior, blocked, security and trend reports embedded in the WebTitan Product. New UX in place.
- All new reports based on customer feedback and our MSP advisory
3. Remote Workforce Protection: OTG Device Exception
- Protect any and all devices whether they are on or off network.
- Your staff and users work from everywhere now. We have vastly improved our On the Go agent which manages and monitors off network users.
- A replacement for the JSON Config (filters) for OTG Devices.
- Ease of adding & updating exceptions to OTG devices via a simplistic user interface.
4. DNSSEC - Security Enhancement
- DNSSEC strengthens authentication in DNS using digital signatures based on public key cryptography.
- Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC) it's a security system and standard that verifies the origin and integrity of data in a DNS resolution process. It is generally accepted as as the optimum solution for preventing malicous DNS poisoning attacks.
- DNSSEC is simple and straightforward to implement with WebTitan.
Ronan Kavanagh, CEO, TitanHQ added “This WebTitan release is hitting so many key pillars of success for TitanHQ.The data off load feature has been requested by many customers and creates real differentiation for our solution in the market. This coupled with our new advanced reporting we're major requests from our MSP customers. Finally, security is at the heart of what we do and are, the addition of DNSSEC just continues to add to our credentials."
Learn how WebTitan works today and discover the full range of new features: