TitanHQ recently launched SafeTitan Security Awareness Training & Phishing Simulation Solution for Managed Service Providers.
Working with our MSP advisory council and MSP customer base, TitanHQ has refined and developed this unique solution, which is purpose-built for MSPs.
In this webinar, Stephen Burke, SafeTitan Product Director and Nick Wilding, Lead Security Awareness Consultant, showcased the key features of the SafeTitan for MSPs platform, including:
- Key additional features of the new product include:
- Mass campaigns and training
- Direct email injection (Graph API)
- Scheduled client reporting
- New MSP Dashboard for quick actions and live analytics
- Dynamic User Management
Interesting Security Awareness Training Statistics:
- 57% of SMBs do not run any security awareness training program at all.
- 60% of MSPs offer SAT as part of their managed services offering.
- The average phishing susceptibility rate across all industries globally is 37.9%. SafeTitan’s triggered phishing training reduces this threat to below 3%.
- Human error is accountable for 90% of security breaches.
- 80% of organizations have experienced a noticeable reduction in phishing susceptibility as a result of security awareness training.
- The SAT market currently exceeds $1 billion annually and is growing at a rate of 13% per year.
- 69% of SMBs say they would hold their MSP accountable at some level for a phishing breach.
Watch back webinar today.
Protect your clients from phishing threats. See how SafeTitan for MSPs can help grow your business in a free demo.
Book Free Demo