WebTitan Cloud makes is easy to create the policies your organisation needs
Using WebTitan Cloud's user friendly dashboard, the administrator can create multiple policies and decide which policies apply to each user, or group of users. This flexibility enables the administrator to block malware, viruses and inappropriate content such as porn, hate sites and gambling, while allowing certain sites for particular users.
WebTitan's policy controls include:
- Unmatched combination of coverage, accuracy and flexibility.
- Real-time categorisation of over 500 million websites, 6 billion web pages, in 200 languages.
- 100% coverage of the Alexa 1 million most visited websites.
- Cloud Keys allow you create exceptions to the general internet policy without having to alter the policy for an individual.
- Cloud Keys can be created instantly and allow a user to bypass a policy rule
- Each Cloud Key can be created for single or multiple use, controlled by time or date and enabled or disabled by the administrator.
53 Categories of websites to choose from
- WebTitan Cloud's policy engine includes 53 different website category options
- 10 additional customisable categories.
- These categories allow you provide protection to users by blocking access to categories including malware, phishing, spam, annonimiser sites; adhere to corporate usage policy by blocking access to categories such as adult, pornography, hate speech and nudity; or create usage policies to ensure resource protection, controlling or limiting access to social media, video or streaming sites.
Additional Policy Features
- You can create whitelists and blacklists of websites you wish to allow or block as exceptions to the general policy, for example, block all social media sites except Twitter.
- Customisable Block Page
- Multiple locations
- You Tube for Schools integration - if your school or university uses YouTube for Schools to control YouTube Access, you can simply integrate your policy to WebTitan Cloud
- HTTP/HTTPS Filtering options