- Hotspot and WiFi providers
- Managed Service Providers
- Internet Service Providers
- Retail Organisations offering WiFi such as Restaurants, Hotels, Cafes and Shops
- Public organisations offering WiFi such as Universities, Schools, Hospitals and Libraries
Why they use it.
- To protect their brand – business owners do not want any issues arising from providing WiFi access on their premises, such as customers or minors accessing unsuitable content from their network or violating any laws when online.
- Protect Users - the internet is the main conduit of malware online. Owners want to assure users that they are safe when online on the WiFi network, this also goes to brand protection and brand enhancement
- Save bandwidth - prevent users from using the WiFi network to download large amounts of content, such as streaming websites, or videos or movies.
WebTitan Cloud for Service Providers has been designed for those companies who want to offer web content filtering and malware protection to their customers. This can range from Hotspot providers who want a robust low management solution to ensure users of their services cannot access content they would deem unsuitable for a public service, such as pornography, hate speech or violence, ensuring brand protection.
The solution allows Managed Services Providers to offer their customers not only web filtering but also malware protection, to ensure their customers networks are offered the best possible protection when browsing the internet. It is a perfect solution to those offering Internet Parental Controls as part of their internet service provision, offering parents the tools to ensure their children cannot access unsuitable material when online.