logo
image description

Europe’s Leading Battery Manufacturer, Supreme PLC, Deploy TitanHQ’s Security Solutions

Supreme PLC manufacturer & distributor of batteries, lighting, vaping, required a new email security solution to filter all inbound emails. The previous solution provider, Mimecast was found to be too expensive.

Will Faulkner

Will Faulkner IT Manager

SpamTitan reduces our administrative and security burden because it deals with threats before they can even get into our network

The Challenge

Supreme Imports is Europe's leading manufacturer, brand owner, licencee and distributor of batteries, lighting, vaping and light fittings.

On a daily basis, Supreme staff encountered 1000’s of spam emails, hence required a new email security solution to filter all inbound emails.

They previously used Mimecast but found the solution to be very expensive. They began searching for a new solution with similar features and stability, but with more affordable pricing.

Key requirements:

Europe’s Leading Battery Manufacturer, Supreme PLC, Deploy TitanHQ’s Security Solutions - Solution

The Solution

Supreme PLC use both SpamTitan and WebTitan for an additional security layer.

 

By introducing SpamTitan and WebTitan, Supreme PLC have reduced the administrative and security burden as the solutions deal with threats before they can enter the network. 

 

Supreme PLC rolled out SpamTitan to all staff including the CEO and warehouse workers, “they benefit from having their email filtered”.

 

The setup for SpamTitan was very simple and straightforward. “We had zero problems setting up and configuring SpamTitan. We didn't need to contact support. It runs out of the box.”

 

“TitanHQ support is absolutely brilliant, a perfect 10 out of 10”

 

Supreme PLC found TitanHQ solutions to be highly scalable. “If we doubled in staff, our email filtering solution has more than enough capacity to cope”.

The Results

Since installing SpamTitan, Supreme PLC is less concerned by irrelevant spam messages, viruses and macro-enabled files getting through to users because the SpamTitan the rules are configured to stop them. 

“It eases security headaches while improving the user experience because there's less spam.”

"We've seen a 95% reduction in inbound spam and an equivalent reduction in inbound, malicious, phishing emails, and virus emails. You can't get a better return on investment than improving your security.

“About 37 percent of our inbound email is clean, and SpamTitan blocks the remaining 63 percent.”

95

Percent

Reduction in inbound spam emails since deploying SpamTitan. Including phishing emails, malicious attachments and virus emails.

8

Years

TitanHQ have been protecting Supreme PLC with SpamTitan and WebTitan for 8 years.

250

Users Protected

Staff members being protected from malicious email threats, with potential to scale-up if they hire additional staff.

More Case Studies
TitanHQ Client - Quality Smith banish the stress caused by spam and malware by moving to SpamTitan Anti Spam
TitanHQ Client - SpamTitan provides complete email security protection for Thermocopy of Tennesse
TitanHQ Client - WebTitan’s Simplicity Differentiates it from Competitors
TitanHQ Client - Rapid Recovery decided to take action and deployed WebTitan - saving time & money
TitanHQ Client - WebTitan means reduced costs and greater flexibility for The Kulungile Metals Group!
Free Demo
TitanHQ

Talk to Our Email and DNS Security Team

Call us on USA +1 813 304 2544 or IRL +353 91 545555

Contact Us